Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Home!!!

We got back yesterday.... we had a BLAST!!! Tommy and I made SO many hilarious memories- I can't wait to tell all 4 of you! :) Just to sum it up- b/c I gotta go nap: Drinks, water slides, more drinks, sunburns, snorkeling, MORE drinks, game shows, Bingo, dancing at 2 am, slot machines, craps & Roulette, MORE drinks, Tommy got hypnotized TWICE!!!, many new friends, LOTS of snuggle time, great food, clothes getting tighter, Fresh Mexican tacos& Beer, water taxis, bargaining, Buckets of Beer, Tommy's new Pig(s) tattoo, crazy (real) imitation purses adventures, working out (yes- I did. Once.) sunburns, frozen yogurts, kissing in glass elevators, sleeping in & staying up late.

Just to name a few.... you'll feel more filled in once I upload my photos and videos. Until then... hang tight.

* I may have to bring my computer BACK to Best Buy... they didn't fix some things. After just getting it back last night at 10:30!!!! Me= ANGRY!!!! SO if you don't hear from me soon- it means I'm computer less, AGAIN. In that case- call me :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

yay hooray HI!!!! we missed you!!!

it sounds like you had THE best adventure! can't wait for photos!

Our Family of Four said...

Sooo jealous but happy for you! Waiting patiently for photos...

McCoyFamily said...

Welcome Home!!! Photos?

Brandi said...

Glad you had a good time. I'll be waiting for pics...

stat counter