Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just a Few Facts.

My nose is stuffy. Every once in a while- my sinus's squeek- then a tingly sensation goes all over my nose- then I sneeze. I dusted today. That is why I never dust. :) You think I'm kidding?????

My College is selling the historic campus that was the main reason I fell in love with my school. The classrooms are too small to accomodate all the students they have now. My once, 15 people per class is now about 50! It is a very sad day. Very sad.

My computer is AWESOME. I LOVE all it's new features- and it is SOOO fast!

Paisley's 3rd B-day party is 75 % complete. It's not until August. :)

Today was one of the best days I have spent with my family in a long time. No particualr reason- it was just a GREAT day today. Even if the weather was a little hazzy this morning. I was very productive, and I like productive days!

I think my bunny is blind. Well, my Mom thinks so- and I think SHE may be right.

I'm gonna go drink some Sleepy TIme Tea.

G'night.

1 comments:

brooke2916 said...

yay! I'm so glad you're home :) That is very sad about your school... and Mocha too.

stat counter