Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Found Photo

Yesterday, as I was flipping through my most recent order of photos (all 209 of them) I found a photo of somebody else. It first made me think... "OMG. Does this mean someone could have one of MY photos?" Why, yes. Yes it does. Dear Lord, please do not let it be my delivery photos! OMG!!! I don't really know what to do with this photo.... it makes me smile. I don't want to throw it away. I might pin it up on my wall. I don't know... what do you think I should do with a photo like this?





3 comments:

Liz said...

who are those people?

Kalyn said...

I HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you read my post??? this photo showed up in my stack of photos that I ordered. I don't know who they are- but this photo makes me smile. Tommy just came over and looked at it. I told him the story and he said "Damn it- Why couldn't we get a photo of some one naked! :) hahaha...

Sarah D said...

It looks like they were on a crazy girls wine tasting day or something!

stat counter