Thursday, June 26, 2008

Now This, Is What Blogging Is All About.

I've officially lost my mind. I am out chasing this GD bird. Someone really smart told me to spray it with a hose, which I did- but what comes up, must come down. So, now I am soaked. It is STILL chirping- and it is driving me CRAZY!!! here is a video to prove it. (Yes, I actually video'd it and uploaded it to your tube.)



Here's what I don't understand. I give them fresh, yummy, bird seed- not the cheap stuff either- every morning. I give them water every afternoon. I mean it's not in a bird bath, it's an old frisbee that I found laying around, but it's blue- like the sky.... I thought they'd appreciate it. I just don't understand why this mother F#$@'er of a little bird is out to get me today. GO AWAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT, Before I go to Walmart, and buy a pellet gun and make bird stew outta you.

Breeeeeathe Kalyn- in through the nose, out through the mouth.... Breeeeeathe

5 comments:

Liz said...

uhhhhh so i watched the second video with carly. she says:

"what's that saying 'OH CHIT' like that! we don't say that. we say OH MY GOSH."

thanks. thanks a lot.

Our Family of Four said...

lol liz!

we had a bird prob in o'side tooo... i feel ya!

Sarah D said...

I get woken up EVERY morning by birds like that! Hate it! Wish you could come out tonight and let off some steam! :(

brooke2916 said...

Hahahaha!!! That is FUNNY! Not so much for you, but in a year from now, you'll laugh about it and be glad you made that funny video!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh hysterically! Yep, darn birds wake me up every morning-drives me crazy! kate

stat counter