Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Crazy for the Day

One of you may have already heard this, but I HAVE to tell you all about it. :)

Today while shopping at Toys R' Us we had to make a quick run to the bathroom. We had just finished our shopping so I figured we should go before we get in the checkout line(s). We went in- and came out relatively fast. When Paisley and I came out- our cart was gone. I had two things in it for a Birthday party that we were going to later today, a secret present for Paisley and a few random odds and ends. When I realized it was all gone- I got pissed. It took me 30 minutes to navigate through that store (it was PACKED) I walked up to two employees, and said "Hey- did you take my cart? I parked it outside the bathroom, and now it's gone!!!" They looked at me and said "Nope." OOOH- was I steaming now!!! I went and got a new (empty) cart, and proceeded to go and get the same things over. WHen I went to grab the secret present for Paisley- they were all gone. ARRRGGG. NOW I WAS PISSED. I walked over to where a manager was standing, and said "Excuse me. I parked my cart outside the bathroom, and now its gone. And the one thing I need in there, you don't have on the self anymore!!!" Just then a few employees walked up with some carts, and stuff in it. The manager asked them if they took it- and while he was mid sentence, I saw my stuff in one of the carts. I interrupted the manager and said "YOU!!!!!! Why would you take someones cart full of stuff, when it is parked outside the bathroom. OBVIOUSLY I was in the bathroom, not abandoning my cart!" I walked over, grabbed my stuff, and said "SERIOUSLY!!!!" The manager said "Calvin, please apologize to the lady!" When Calvin tried to apologize I realized I was acting like a crazy lady, and well... proceeded acting like a crazy lady by saying " Why would you take my cart? There wasn't any of the ***** left on the shelf- and I was gonna be pissed!" I stormed off. I called Tommy (and Brooke) to vent, and Tommy told me I was that shopper today! I don't care how crazy I looked, or acted. I was pissed. :)

The best part is Paisley has told my Mom, Tommy (again) and Karah all about it. She keeps saying- "he took my cart, and my book was in it!!" hahahaha....

5 comments:

Mommy3 said...

ha ha....thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening! thats great! I'd be psst too!

Liz said...

hehehe...that was crazy! WHO would take a cart that is parked outside the restroom??? heh heh...CALVIN. darn him. he probably leaves the seat up, too. =)

Our Family of Four said...

LOL OFCOURSE he leaves the seat up... he is a boy! I love that you said what you felt even if you were a little crazy. I'm always afraid of that EXACT event and sometimes think I'm a paranoid lunatic but - apparently NOT. Thank you I feel much better now :o)

brooke2916 said...

Yeah, I would have been pissed too!! I wish I could have been there to watch the whole interaction with poor Cal

Anonymous said...

OMG...this is hilarious. I am still laughing-I would have been ticked as well-At least the Toys R Us employees have someone to talk about now! Even funnier that P is repeating it to everyone! -Kate

stat counter