Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sicles'

So, I'm not normally such a SuperMom. Wait- that's not true ;) But this afternoon Paisley and I made popsicles. After seeing Liz's blog (a while back) about making popsicles with Carly, it made me flash back to my childhood making popsicles with my Mom. Back then we used  using Kerns Nectar Juice. I LOVED them.

Today, we made two diff. kinds. Here are the recipes if you want to make some!!!

Blueberry Sicles
Plain Organic Yogurt
White Grape Juice
Frozen Blueberries
1/4 scoop of protein powder


**no real measurements, it's all about personal preference. 

Strawberry Banana Sicles
Plain Organic Yogurt
Strawberry Banana Juicy Juice
Frozen Strawberries
Mushy Banana
1/4 scoop of protein powder


4 comments:

Liz said...

oh please, you are always a supermom =)

brooke2916 said...

So, what's the deal... do you put them in the blender, or just stir and freeze??

Our Family of Four said...

I'm not K but I say blend first.

Sound fabulous K! I may try them today with my munchkins.

Also I'm a little behind on blogging. I just read your post about coke zero minis. Sure wish they had those in Bogota! Perfect size as I rarely finish a can and really, I shouldn't.

Kalyn said...

me too Flynn. I never drink the last part in the can.... so these are PERFECT!!

and yes... blend them first, then freeze! :)

stat counter