Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movies Make Me Cry

I watched "Marley & Me" last night, it was wonderful. It was a good thing I had just dropped Tommy off at the airport because it would have been over before it started. Plus, I cried like a baby!!! Being the dog person I am, and knowing how the end was going to turn out, I should have turned it off when they couldn't find him. But being the self torturer that I am- I kept watching. Ohhh lordy...... I had a lump so big in my throat it hurt, and the tears.... ohhhhhh the tears. I guess it is the 2009 version of Ol' Yeller ( I have never seen it- and never will thanks to Marley!)

3 comments:

Steph said...

i cried like a fool during that movie. i refused to read the book because i knew it would make me cry - but stupidly, i watched the movie. i was a wreck...and then after it was over, i layed down with my dog for about an hour and just pet his head and told him how much i loved him...am i pathetic or what? glad to know i'm not the only one that thought that movie was great - but torture like all at the same time!!!

Kalyn said...

OMG, was it torture!!??!! But I loved it. :)

Mommy3 said...

I watched that movie too and bawled like a baby in Tom's lap! Yes, I made him watch it with me. He said it was depressing and that next time he is choosing the movie!

stat counter