Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A whole lot of nothin'

Thanks to my friend Sarah, I am going to a Padre Game tonight. We haven't had a girls night out in a long time.... so I am pretty excited!!! Things have been super busy on my end lately.... and I like it. :)

Hmmm... let's see.

I just shot a wedding this past weekend, booked myself another one for June. The June wedding allows me to travel to Virginia for a few days. The bride was one of my roommates in college. I am so excited to be there, and photograph it for her!!! Hopefully while I am there, I will get to see two of my other college friends. I also get to hang with Joslyn, my cousin, and maybe even possibly see my other cousin (her brother) and his wife and new baby (OMG- he's almost a year!) WOW- what a mouthful that was. :) Let's not even mention the new business venture I may be starting. Along with my Photography and being a Wife/Mommy. I am going to do more! Yes, I am crazy! :)

So anyways- please forgive me for not calling back, or writing back, or blogging for that matter. I barely have time to sit down and grab a bite to eat! Oh- that reminds me- I have gone to the gym every day (except once) the past 10 days!!! I am on this weight loss mission like a fly is on Sh@#.

0 comments:

stat counter